Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Movie I like the Best one



The Movie I like the Best one


            Many a lot of friends do not agree with me when I say “The Movie like the Best”. They many call this an of fashion movie but I am not worries about their judgment. 


            I like this movie for various reasons. Firstly, it is so full the magical thrill and second. The laughter it produces is much. From the very beginning the end part I. not only enjoys the magical thrill but also laugh heartily.


            Out of the nothing their appear a city and transformation of various person including the top star so the man can fly and have the full magic see look like amazing.


 All this the really wonderful stories. The protect produce by the magic lamp is great and I was t can pass anything on the world from place to other place it looking so easy from them and very possible. The whole show was thrill for me.
            It is the better stories that I know the first time in my life and these stories are also education kind and the better for the children. Parent should be take care about these things for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment