Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Stories Book I like The Best



The Stories Book I like The Best 


            During one of the holiday my sister gave me the simplified version of the “Tale of two City” written by the famous in the world. After reading the few pages, I began to feel interested in the stories because almost the whole stories were thrilling.

            I must admit, that I read it the first time; I could not understand some part of the stories so I read the second time.  Dr. Menotti, his daughter and the French peasants still haunt my imagination. Of all the character in the novel, I am full for the praise for Sidney Carton. He should be called the hero in this the stories because he is selfless man volunteered to sacrifice his life for the sake of Lucy Menotti whom he love one.

            I like these stories very much so I will get the second time I will read it again and again. I also would like to recommend this book to my fellow friends and people that like playing social media. Indeed it is book that the teacher uses something about humanity in all forms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment